Unlock Code of ZTE MF60 4G LTE Mobile WiFi hotspot router is available. Means, if the device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then it can be easily unlocked. Once the device is unlocked you can use the default SIM card as well as another network SIM card. Unlocking is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM, you do not need to enter the code.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs. The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF60 WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch Off the ZTE MF60 WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Now connect the ZTE MF60 to PC using USB cable.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.8.1 or 192.168.0.1).
5. Login to the device with admin/admin.
6. It will open an NCK page.
7. Enter here correct unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click OK.
9. Now your ZTE MF60 is unlocked forever.
You can use any network provider SIM card from now.
Note: SIMlock code of ZTE MF60 is not free. Once paid, correct factory unlock code will be emailed.