Unlocking of ZTE MF28D WiFi router is possible with a correct NCK. Our team can provide the factory unlock code of all ZTE MF28D, let it be locked to any network in any country. If MF28D is asking for SIMlock / NCK after changing the SIM card, it can be easily unlocked. Once the router is unlocked, you will be free to choose any carrier network SIM card.
Unlocking is one-time work, means everytime you will change the SIM card, there is no need to input the code. Once the device accepts the code, you are free to change the SIM card according to your choice.
According to my knowledge, it is available in Poland by Polkomtel, Slovenia by Mobitel and Sweden by Comviq carrier. You may find it in any another country too.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF28D Router?
1. Switch off the MF28D WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Connect to PC with WiFi or LAN cable.
4. Browse its default IP address (192.168.0.1).
5. Login to the device with admin/password.
6. It will redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask you for NCK.
7. Enter the correct NCK here, which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click Apply/OK.
Now your ZTE MF28D is successfully unlocked and can be used with all operators. Most of the ZTE device comes with auto APN, means there is no need to create a profile. Just input the SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code of ZTE MF28D is not free. Only pay if the device is asking for SIMlock / NCK. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.