The famous universal modem and router unlocker, DC Unlocker has released a new software, DC-Unlocker – ZTE Routers Unlocker client v.1.0005 also known as DC-Unlocker – ZTE Icera Unlocker client v.1.0005 to unlock ZTE MF28B, MF28D and MF28G routers.
How to Unlock ZTE MF28B, ZTE MF28D and ZTE MF28G Routers :
1. Download the DC-Unlocker – ZTE Routers Unlocker client v.1.0005 tool from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Connect the ZTE MF28B, MF28D or MF28G to PC using LAN card and launch the downloaded software. Wait for at-least one minute to get it detected properly by the tool.
3. Open Models tab and select MF28 from the list and read provided information on the program.
4. Set routers IP like requested by above mentioned screenshot.
5. Open “Advanced settings” tab and click “Refresh list” button.
6. Select router’s network adapter from the list and click “Connect to router”.
7. If your router’s network adapter was not detected then wait longer and click “Refresh list” again. Wait for device to be fully detected.
NOTE : if device is still not detected, then restart your ZTE MF28 router, before trying to detect it again. Again wait at least 1 minute after you turn on and connect router to PC.
8. Open User Account data tab, enter your username and password that you received after credits purchase. Click “Check account status”, (you can buy credits here www.dc-unlocker.com/buy).
If DC-Unlocker/Vygis/Rocker/Infinity dongle is connected, only click “Check account status”
9. Proceed to “Unlocking” tab and click “Unlock” button.
10. Wait for router to be unlocked.
11. After message appears that “done”, click “Router info” device will be detected now as unlocked.
12. To complete unlocking click “Disconnect router” and restart device like suggested on the program.