Factory unlock code of ZTE Megafon M100-3 dongle is now available. Means, if the device is asking for SIMlock / NCK after changing the SIM card, then it can be unlocked easily. Once, ZTE M100-3 modem is unlocked, you can use it with any carrier SIM card. It is basically ZTE MF823 dongle and available in Russia.
How long we need to wait for a ZTE unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE Megafon M100-3 Modem?
1. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider and connect M100-3 to PC.
2. Let it install the drivers and software.
3. It will automatically open the ZTE WebUI / connection manager and will ask you for SIMlock / NCK code.
4. Enter the correct SIMlock / Unlock code and click OK.
5. Now your M100-3 is unlocked forever.
Now, you can connect to the internet with any network provider SIM card.
Note: You need to pay for the factory unlock code of ZTE Megafon M100-3. Only pay if the device is asking for NCK / SIMlock code. No refund will be provided for any mistakes.
Note II: While paying, mention the IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.