Unlocking of Vodafone R216h is now possible without opening the device or changing the firmware, means you will not lose any warranty. If your device is asking for SIMLock code after changing the SIM card, then it can be easily unlocked. Currently, we can only unlock Vodafone R216h by code which is locked to Vodafone Portugal and Australia. Once the router is unlocked, you can use any network provider around the world.
How to Unlock Vodafone R216h (Portugal)?
1. Switch off the Vodafone R216h WiFi MiFi pocket router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Switch ON the Vodafone R216h modem.
4. Connect to PC with USB cable.
5. It will create a virtual CD-ROM.
6. Install in PC.
7. It will open the default page (192.168.0.1) of Vodafone R216h.
8. Login to the device with admin/admin.
9. It should redirect you to the unlocking page.
10. Enter the correct code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
11. Click Apply/OK.
12. Now your device will be unlocked forever.
13. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card.
14. Connect to the internet.