Huawei has launched Mobile WiFi router E5220 (E5220s-2) Huawei router in France also with the network of Orange. If you are an owner of Orange E5220 (E5220s-2) WiFi mobile router then you have come on nice place to unlock your Huawei E5220s-2.
E5220 is also available in Romania by Orange carrier. Here are the details:
Interface : 192.168.1.1
Found modem : E5220
Model : Huawei E5220
IMEI : 865205*******
Serial NR. : E6BBY14826000313
Firmware : 21.143.11.02.141
Hardware ver. : CH1E5220SM
Web UI version : 13.100.02.01.141
SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)
Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)
How to Unlock Huawei Orange E5220 (E5220s-2) France WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei Orange E5220 (E5220s-2) France WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Orange E5220 (You have to use other than Orange SIM card).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch On it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now connect your device to Windows PC and browse for 192.168.0.1 and login with admin rights.
5. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit NCK / unlock code in your Orange Huawei E5220 (E5220s-2) WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5220s-2 (Orange France) WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Huawei E5220s-2, otherwise it will be locked permanently.