How to Unlock Huawei E5372 Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5372 4G LTE Cat 4 Mobile WiFi Hotspot router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network sim on your Huawei E5372 router (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on the E5372. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5372 WiFi modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5372 WiFi hotspot router with PC and browse for 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5372 150Mbps 4G LTE Cat 4 Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5372 150Mbps 4G LTE Cat 4 Mobile WiFi Hotspot router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5372 router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.