How to Unlock Huawei E5220 WiFi MiFi Pocket Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5220 WiFi MiFi Pocket router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Huawei E5220 WiFi MiFi pocket router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network wifi router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM card on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5220 WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the E5220 Huawei device to PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5220 WiFi MiFi pocket router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5220 WiFi MiFi pocket router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5220 WiFi MiFi pocket router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.