How to Unlock Huawei LTE CPE B593 WiFi Router Gateway?
1. Change the default SIM card of B593 with any network carrier SIM.
2. Now plug the Huawei B593 WiFi router using LAN cable to PC.
3. Browse for its default 192.168.1.1 and login to the device with its admin username and password.
4. Search option for SIMlock and enter the correct 8-digit unlock code into the device.
5. Click Apply button.
6. Now the device will be rebooted automatically, if not then reset with its reset button.
Finally, create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Don’t try to enter free/wrong unlock or SIMlock code into your B593 modem, otherwise it will be locked permanently. If device is asking for SIMLock or NCK code as described in the post, then you can place an order at routerunlock.com. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.