Telstra carrier of Australia has launched ZTE MF30. Now we can also provide the factory unlock code of MF30 MiFi router. Means you can unlock your Telstra MF30 router to use any network provider SIM card.
The ZTE MF30 can download a file with up to 7.2Mbps and upload speed limit is 5.76Mbps. It supports 802.11b/g Wi-Fi for remote connection. It is a small and lightweight device. It has a LED to indicate the different status of the battery, signal, WIFI, and network.
The MF30 features WCDMA/HSDPA 2100/1900/850(900)MHz, and GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz operating frequency bands. It has a built-in Antenna and supports up to 32GB of microSD card.
The device measures 98.5 x 54 x 13.9 mm and weight is 80gms. It is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Windows 7, Vista, Mac OS and Linux.
1. In low network coverage area, the battery may not fully charge.
2. If you have lost your password after changing, then you can reset to factory defaults by pressing the power key + WPS key at the same time in ON condition.
Availability of ZTE MF30 by Country and Network
How to Unlock ZTE MF30 Telstra Mobile WiFi?
1. Make sure your ZTE MF30 Telstra mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your ZTE MF30 Telstra modem (e.g. other than Telstra SIM card for Telstra router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your ZTE WiFi / MiFi, switch on the MF30. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to ZTE MF30 with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the ZTE MF30 router with PC and browse to its default IP address 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter the unlock code in your ZTE MF30 Telstra mobile router. Click OK and the device may reboot to display the new network.
Now your ZTE MF30 Telstra mobile WiFi is unlocked forever.
Note: Factory unlock code of ZTE MF30 is not free. You need to pay 6USD. Once paid, the correct NCK will be emailed within 8 hrs.