Unlock Code of Maxis Malaysia ZTE MF920 4G LTE Mobile WiFi hotspot router is available. If the device is asking for an unlock code after changing the SIM card, it can be easily unlocked. Once the device is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card and another network SIM card. Unlocking is one-time work, which means every time you change the SIM, you do not need to enter the code.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Maxis Malaysia ZTE MF920 WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch Off the Maxis Malaysia ZTE MF920 WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
3. Now connect the Maxis Malaysia ZTE MF920 to the PC using a USB cable.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.8.1 or 192.168.0.1).
5. Log in to the device with admin/admin.
6. It will open an NCK page.
7. Enter here the correct unlock code, which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click, OK.
9. Now, your Maxis Malaysia ZTE MF920 is unlocked forever.
You can use any network provider SIM card from now.
Note: SIMlock code of Maxis Malaysia ZTE MF920 is not free. Once paid, the correct factory unlock code will be emailed. We have unlocked it successfully today. If it does not prompt for unlock code, will provide the software to unlock.