ZTE has launched a new Car-Fi WiFi router, dubbed as MF905. It features FM, Bluetooth, G-Sensor, and GPS. It is equipped with 4 LED Indicators.
ZTE MF905 supports FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20/B28/B12/B17, TDD-LTE: B40(or B38 or B41), UMTS: B1/B5/B8/B2, and GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz operating frequency bands. The MF905 features Cat.4 LTE. It supports DL/UL 150/50Mbps in LTE-FDD mode and
DL/UL 110+/11+Mbps in LTE-TDD mode. Speed-wise it is equivalent to ZTE MF903.
Other than above-mentioned features, the ZTE MF905 supports Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi 1×1 MIMO and dual band WiFi (2.4GHz&5GHz). It can connect up to 8 devices simultaneously in WiFi-mode.
The MF905 is specially designed for Car and measures 75 * 52 * 19 mm (without vehicle connector).
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF905 Router?
1. Switch Off the ZTE MF905 Car-Fi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Now connect the MF905 to PC using USB cable or WiFi.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.8.1).
5. Login to the router.
6. It will open an NCK page.
7. Enter here correct unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click OK.
9. Now your MF905 is unlocked forever.
From now onwards, you are free to can use any network provider SIM card.
Note: SIMlock code of ZTE MF905 is not free.