Factory unlock code of ZTE MF93D WiFi router is available. Means now MF93D MiFi can be unlocked by NCK code only. It is an ultra-speed 4G (LTE) uFi (unified WiFi) mobile hotspot device.
The MF93D is an ultra-speed 4G (LTE) uFi (unified WiFi) mobile hotspot device. It is a second generation ultra-speed 4G (LTE) uFi mobile hotspot device that can reach a maximum speed of up to 100Mbps and can be accessed by 10 users at the same time.
The ZTE MF93D supports dual-band 2.4G/5GHz WiFi networks and mainstream 4G bands in the Europe and Asian-Pacific regions. It is also backward compatible with 3G and 2G networks. This modem packs a battery of 2800mAh capacity.
If you have purchased your MF93D which is locked to a particular network, then you can not use it with any another carrier SIM card. To able to use it with other carriers SIM card, you need to unlock the device.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF93D?
1. Switch off the ZTE MF93D router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. It will automatically launch the default page (192.168.0.1) of the ZTE MF93D.
Note: If the router is not opening the default page, then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install on your PC.
5. Once webpage opens, login to MF93D with the admin password.
6. It will redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask you for NCK.
7. Enter the correct unlock code and click OK.
8. Now your device will be unlocked permanently.
Note II: If ZTE MF93D does not ask for NCK code as mentioned in the post, let me know via comments. I will check it remotely and unlock it.
Note III: Factory unlock code of MF93D is not free. You need to pay. While paying, mention the IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.