Factory unlock code of ZTE MF64 is now also available. If your MF64 is locked to a particular carrier, then you can not use it with other SIM card. Once the device is unlocked, you are free to choose any carrier.
ZTE MF64 is a 4G LTE supported router. It can connect to the internet up to 8 Wi-Fi-enabled devices. It has 1.4″ OLED LCD screen. Further, this modem features 256MHz MDM8200A processor. It is equipped with 2300 mAh battery. It supports GSM/EDGE:850/1900MHz and UMTS/HSPA: 850/AWS/1900MHZ operating frequency bands.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF64 4G LTE HotSpot?
1. Switch Off the ZTE MF64 WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Now connect the ZTE MF64 to PC using USB cable.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.x.x).
5. Login to the device with admin/admin.
6. It will open an NCK page.
7. Enter here correct unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click OK.
9. Now your ZTE MF64 is unlocked forever.
You can use any network provider SIM card from now.
Note: SIMlock code of ZTE MF64 is not free, you need to pay. Correct factory unlock code will be emailed. Before making the payment, check out that device is asking for NCK as described above.