How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Zain SA E589u-12 4G LTE WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Zain SA E589u-12 4G LTE WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable network SIM card on your Zain E589u-12 pocket router (e.g. another than Zain SIM for Zain network router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on E589u-12. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim. (If it asks for unlock code then use, otherwise, go to the next step).
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Zain SA E589u-12 MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the device to PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, connect the E589u-12 to PC and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Zain SA E589u-12 LTE WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Zain E589u-12 router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.