How to Unlock Pocket Huawei E586 WiFi / MiFi?
1. Make sure your pocket Huawei E586 WiFi MiFi device is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Huawei E586 device (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E586 MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E586 MiFi with PC and login to its device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter here 8 digits unlock code (which you can get it from me). Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E586 WiFi MiFi pocket router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or order at routerunlock.com for the correct code. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.