How to unlock Huawei E560s-6 / E560s-2 / E560s-1 WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E560s-6 / E560s-2 / E560s-1 pocket router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Huawei E560s-6 / E560s-2 / E560s-1 WiFi Mobile router (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E560s-6 / E560s-2 / E560s-1 router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android.
5. Connect the Huawei E560s-6 / E560s-2 / E560s-1 with PC and login to your device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E560s-6 / E560s-2 / E560s-1 WiFi mobile router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E560s-6 / E560s-2 / E560s-1 WiFi Mobile Router Gateway is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong / free codes into your Huawei E560s-6 / E560s-2 / E560s-1 WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be delivered via email.