How to unlock Huawei E586Bs-1 / E586Bs-6 WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E586Bs-1 / E586Bs-6 WiFi Mobile router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Huawei E586Bs-1 / E586Bs-6 WiFi pocket router. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to)
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei router, switch On it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E586Bs-1 / E586Bs-6 router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Huawei E586Bs-1 / E586Bs-6 MiFi with PC and login to your device’s dashboard at default IP address 192.168.8.1 (It may be different on your device). Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your E586Bs-1 / E586Bs-6 WiFi. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E586Bs-1 / E586Bs-6 WiFi pocket mobile router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Huawei E586Bs-1 / E586Bs-6 WiFi Mobile router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction.