I have earlier shared details about Huawei E5377, which is available in Romania through Orange network.
Today, I have unlocked one device successfully, which was locked to Ooredoo network in Kuwait. Unlocking is the one-time job and after unlocking the device, you can use any another network provider SIM, as well as default SIM.
Currently, sub-models Huawei E5377Bs-605 and E5377s-32 are also available in various countries. Optus of Australia is also providing this device, dubbed as Huawei E5377 WiFi modem.
How to Unlock Huawei E5377 Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5377 Mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Huawei E5377 MiFi router (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5377 mobile WiFi router to PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the device with PC and login to the device’s dashboard at 192.168.8.1. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply. (Note : IP address may be different for your device. Default admin password will be password or admin).
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5377 router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5377 Mobile WiFi Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free/wrong codes into your Huawei E5377 WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 6 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct unlock code / NCK code will be delivered in your email.
Update: Huawei E5377Ts-32 is also available in Bahrain through STC carrier, which runs on hardware version: CL1E5377SM, firmware version: 21.303.05.00.632 and Web UI version: 17.100.11.00.632. It has uncustomized firmware and can be unlocked with correct SIMlock code.