How to Unlock Ultra WiFi 4G Softbank 102HW Router of Japan?
1. Make sure your Ultra WiFi 4G Softbank 102HW router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable sim card on your device (e.g. another than Softbank SIM for Softbank Network wifi router).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your device, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim or may ask the unlock code.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to 102HW Softbank with your PC / IPAD / iPhone / Android device.
5. Connect the 102HW Softbank with PC and login to your device’s dashboard at 192.168.8.1 or 192.168.1.1. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei 102HW WiFi mobile router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Ultra 4G 102HW Softbank router of Japan is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your 102HW router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.
You can also download the firmware update of Huawei E5776 WiFi router.