Factory unlock code of Huawei B525 router is available at routerunlock.com. Means if your device is asking for SIMLock code after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked easily.
Huawei B525 is also known as Huawei 4G Router Prime. It is a Cat6 LTE router that can provide download speed up to 300Mbps and upload up to 50Mbps.
B525 is the latest desktop LTE router from the Huawei that combines the advantages of the well-known devices Huawei B315 and B310 routers. You can use the WLAN 802.11ac (max. 786 Mbps) or 4 Gigabit LAN ports. It allows to connect up to 64 wireless devices.
The Huawei B525 features LTE FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz, Dual-band HSPA+ – 900 / 2100 MHz, Quad-band EDGE / GPRS – GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and WLAN: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac. Its dimensions are 226 x 153 x 52 mm. It can be operated over Windows XP SP3 or later, Mac OS x 10.7 or later. It supports micro SIM card.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 1 to 10 days.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 2 days (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei B525 4G LTE Cat6 Router?
1. Reset the device and connect to PC with WiFi or LAN.
2. Browse the device default IP address in internet explorer (192.168.1.1).
3. Login to the device with admin/admin.
4. Under Settings, search for “SIMLock Code” option.
5. Enter the 16-digit unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
6. Click Apply/OK.
7. Now your Huawei B525 may be rebooted to display the network.
8. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.