Alcatel TCL has launched a new mobile WiFi router, dubbed as Y858. It is available in the U.K. with EE, in Ghana with Surfline, and in Uganda with Africel (Orange) network provider. All these devices can be unlocked with a correct NCK code. Africel Y858 router comes with software version Y858_FZ_01.16_01 as you can see in the below image. It has uncustomized firmware after changing the SIM card, it asks for NCK code.
How to Unlock Alcatel TCL Y858 (Y858v) MiFi WiFi Router?
1. Shutdown the Alcatel TCL Y858 (Y858v) MiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. It will automatically open the default page (192.168.1.1) in the browser.
5. Click on “Connection” menu.
6. You will see an NCK screen.
7. Enter 10-digit NCK code and click on Apply button.
8. Now create a new profile and connect to the internet.
- How to Create a New Profile in Huawei Mobile Partner?
- After Unlocking of Alcatel Y855 Router Not able to Create a New Profile
- How to Create a New Profile in Huawei E5220 Mobile Wi-Fi Router?