The T-Mobile carrier of USA is offering Huawei’s E587, dubbed as Sonic 4G UMG587 mobile WiFi router. Sonic 4G UMG587 comes equipped with a microSD card slot for up to 32GB of expandable memory.
Huawei UMG587 features an OLED display that indicates signal strength, the number of devices connected, the number of unread text messages, connectivity to the internet, battery level, and network connection type. T-mobile’s Sonic 4G Mobile Hotspot can connect up to 5 WiFi-enabled Devices to the internet simultaneously.
It offers 4G UMTS/HSPA+ 850/900/1700/1900/2100 and GSM 850/900/1800/1900 bands. It packs a 2,200 mAh battery, that provides up to 4.5 hours of battery life. It packs 32MB RAM and is compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista, or MAC OS X 10.4 or higher.
T-Mobile Sonic 4G Huawei UMG587 router comes with un-customized firmware and can be unlocked easily with correct NCK / unlock code. Today, I have already unlocked one.
How to Unlock T-Mobile Sonic 4G Huawei UMG587 Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei UMG587 device is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network sim on your router and switch it ON.
3. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection from UMG587 to PC.
5. After getting the connection with PC, browse for http://192/168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Now your T-Mobile Sonic 4G Huawei UMG587 mobile WiFi hotspot router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your T-Mobile Sonic 4G Huawei UMG587 Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or, pay for router code through PayPal button and mention model with IMEI in the transaction.