T-Mobile carrier of USA is offering Huawei’s E587, dubbed as Sonic 4G UMG587 mobile WiFi router. Sonic 4G UMG587 comes equipped with a microSD card slot for up to 32GB of expandable memory.
Huawei UMG587 features a OLED display that indicates signal strength, number of devices connected, number of unread text messages, connectivity to the internet, battery level, and network connection type. T-mobile’s Sonic 4G Mobile Hotspot can connect up to 5 WiFi-enabled Devices to the internet simultaneously.
It offers 4G UMTS/HSPA+ 850/900/1700/1900/2100 and GSM 850/900/1800/1900 bands. It packs a 2,200 mAh battery, that provides up to 4.5 hours of battery life. It packs 32MB RAM and is compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista, or MAC OS X 10.4 or higher.
T-Mobile Sonic 4G Huawei UMG587 router comes with un-customized firmware and can be unlocked easily with correct NCK / unlock code. Today, I have already unlocked one.
How to Unlock T-Mobile Sonic 4G Huawei UMG587 Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router ?
1. Make sure your Huawei UMG587 device is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non acceptable Network sim on your router and switch it ON.
3. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection from UMG587 to PC.
5. After getting connection, browse for http://192/168.1.1 and login to your device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Now your T-Mobile Sonic 4G Huawei UMG587 mobile WiFi hotspot router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your T-Mobile Sonic 4G Huawei UMG587 Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get unlock code for your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router in only 2.38$ or, pay for router code through paypal button and mention model with IMEI in transaction.