Airtel Kenya has launched a new Huawei router, the E5330Bs-2. Since it is locked to Airtel carrier, you can not use any another network provider SIM. The device comes with un-customized firmware and can be unlocked easily with correct code.
Airtel E5330Bs-2 comes with firmware version 21.210.21.00.419 and WebUI version 17.100.11.01.419.
How to Unlock Huawei E5330Bs-2 (Airtel Kenya) router?
- Change the default SIM with any another network provider SIM card.
2. Connect Airtel E5330Bs-2 to PC with its default USB cable.
3. Log in to the device as 192.168.8.1 using admin / admin.
4. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
5. Enter here correct 8 digit SIMLock code.
6. Now, the device will reboot.
7. Now, again login to the device and create a new profile according to the new SIM.
8. Now connect to the internet and enjoy.
Note: Unlock / NCK / SIMLock code charge is only 6 USD, which you can pay through PayPal, payza, or perfect money. The code will be delivered to your email within 8 hrs.