Airtel Kenya has launched a new Huawei router, the E5330Bs-2. Since it is locked to Airtel carrier, you can not use any another network provider SIM. The device comes with un-customized firmware and can be unlocked easily with correct code.
Airtel E5330Bs-2 comes with firmware version 21.210.21.00.419 and WebUI version 17.100.11.01.419.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei E5330Bs-2 (Airtel Kenya) router?
- Change the default SIM with any another network provider SIM card.
2. Connect Airtel E5330Bs-2 to PC with its default USB cable.
3. Log in to the device as 192.168.8.1 using admin/admin.
4. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
5. Enter here correct 8 digit SIMLock code.
6. Now, the device will reboot.
7. Now, again login to the device and create a new profile according to the new SIM.
8. Now connect to the internet and enjoy.
Note: You need to pay for unlock / NCK / SIMLock code.