Unlocking of Alcatel Y900NB is easy and one time job. Means if the device is asking for NCK, then you can use it with all SIM cards, once the Y900NB is unlocked. Once the router is unlocked, you can use default SIM card as well as other operators. There is no need to input the code again and again after changing the SIM card.
This router is currently available in Bahrain by Batelco carrier. You may find in other countries too, locked to the different network. Our code is independent of the carrier, means can be unlocked all types of locked devices.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel Modem and Router?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of Alcatel starts from 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Alcatel Y900NB MiFi Router?
1. Insert any another Network provider SIM card than the default in Y900NB.
2. Establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC and browse to its default IP address into the Internet Explorer browser.
3. It will prompt you to login into the Alcatel Y900NB.
4. Username and password are written on the back side of the router (You can also try username: admin/password: admin).
5. After login into the device, it will prompt you for an NCK / Unlock code.
6. Enter the correct 10-digit code and device will be unlocked forever.
7. Now, reset the Alcatel Y900NB and create the profile according to the new SIM.
Note: Unlock code of Alcatel Y900NB is not free.