Unlocking of LG is now possible with NCK code. Now we can provide the factory unlock code (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK) of LG phone. You might already know that if a smartphone is locked to a particular network, then you can not use it with any other network provider SIM card.
Once the phone is unlocked, you can use default SIM card, as well as another carrier SIM card also.
Unlocking of LG by code is one-time work. It does not change any firmware or software, means you will not loose the warranty. Unlocking is permanent, means you have not to unlock every time you change the SIM card. In order to receive a correct network unlock code for your LG, you need to mention the 15-digit IMEI number. You can find the IMEI of your phone by dialing *#06# on dial-pad.
Note I: If your phone has dual-SIM, then only mention the first slot IMEI. Once code entered, both SIM slot will be released.
How to Unlock LG phone with NCK?
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Change the default SIM with any another network provider and switch it On.
3. The display will prompt you to enter the unlock code / NCK.
4. Input the unlock code, which is provided by routerunlock.com.
5. Now your LG phone is unlocked forever to use with any SIM card.
1. Switch ON the LG with the original SIM card.
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (Note: If phone model is LG KB936 then combination will be *936#. If device model is KU999 then combination will be *999#).
3. A menu will pop up, select here SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter your NCK which is provided by routerunlock.com and hit OK.
5. Your phone may automatically reboot.
6. Now LG phone is unlocked forever.
1. Switch the phone with acceptable SIM card. Dial 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# for making a call.
2. When a hidden window appears, enter the unlock code.
Note II: Only pay if the device is asking for SIMlock code as mentioned above.