Unlocking of LG Phoenix 4 is now possible with NCK code. Now we can provide the factory unlock code (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK) of the LG Phoenix 4 phone. You might already know that if a smartphone is locked to a particular network, you can not use it with any other network provider’s SIM card.
Once the phone is unlocked, you can use a default SIM card and another carrier SIM card. Our system supports all major carrier’s phones, including AT&T, Sasktel, Zoomer, etc.
Unlocking of LG Phoenix 4 by code is one-time work. It does not change any firmware or software, which means you will not lose the warranty. Unlocking is permanent, which means you do not have to unlock every time you change the SIM card. To receive a correct network unlock code for your LG Phoenix 4, you need to mention the 15-digit IMEI number. You can find the IMEI of your phone by dialing *#06# on the dial-pad.
Note I: If your phone has dual-SIM, then only mention the first slot IMEI. Once the code is entered, both SIM slots will be released.
How long we need to wait for an LG phone unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for an LG unlock code is 10 minutes to 12 hrs.
The average response time for an LG unlock code is 20 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock LG Phoenix 4 with NCK?
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Change the default SIM with any other network provider and switch it On.
3. The display will prompt you to enter the unlock code / NCK.
4. Input the unlock code, which is provided by routerunlock.com.
5. Now, your LG Phoenix 4 is unlocked forever to use with any SIM card.
1. Switch ON the LG Phoenix 4 with the original SIM card.
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (Note: If the phone model is LG KB936, then the combination will be *936#. If the device model is KU999, then the combination will be *999#).
3. A menu will pop up; select here SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter your NCK, which is provided by routerunlock.com, and hit OK.
5. Your phone may automatically reboot.
6. Now, LG Phoenix 4 is unlocked forever.
1. Switch the phone with an acceptable SIM card. Dial 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# for making a call.
2. When a hidden window appears, enter the unlock code.
Note II: Only pay if the device is asking for SIMlock code as mentioned above.