Alcatel TCL has launched the Koodo Canada Alcatel Link Hub MiFi router, locked to the network. Our team can now provide the correct NCK or unlock code of Koodo Canada Alcatel Link Hub, which means you can easily unlock it to use with another network SIM card.
Since the Koodo Canada Alcatel Link Hub comes locked to a particular network, you can not use any other network provider SIM card. Once the pocket MiFi is unlocked, you are free to use any carrier SIM card.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel Modem and Router?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of Alcatel starts from 10 minutes to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (Based on the last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Koodo Canada Alcatel Link Hub WiFi Router?
1. Switch off the Koodo Canada Alcatel Link Hub WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM with any another network provider and switch it On.
3. Connect to the PC with a USB cable.
4. Browse its default IP address (192.168.1.1).
5. Log in to the device with admin.
6. It will prompt for 10-digit NCK.
7. Enter the correct SIMlock code.
8. Click, OK.
Now your Koodo Canada Alcatel Link Hub is unlocked forever. You are free to use any carrier SIM card.