Alcatel has launched Y600 in Ghana, which is basically locked to locked to Airtel carrier. It comes with un-customized firmware and can be unlocked easily with correct NCK / SIMLock code as you can see in the image.
Specs of Alcatel Y600:
- Size:77 x 77 x 11.7 mm
- Weight:95 gms
- 3G Bands: UMTS 900/2100 MHz
- 2G bands: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz,802.11b/g/n
In 3G network, the Alcatel Y600 can provide download speed up to 21 MBps and upload speed limit is 5.76Mbps.
How to unlock Alcatel Y600 locked to Airtel Ghana?
- Change the default SIM with another network provider SIM.
- Connect Airtel Y600 to PC with USB cable.
- Login to the device with its admin user.
- Browse for 192.168.1.1
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page, if not then click on “Connection”.
- Here you can see, the device is asking you for NCK code.
- Input the correct 10-digit NCK code and click Apply.
Now, your Alcatel Y600 is successfully unlocked to use with any another network provider SIM as well as default SIM.
Note : Unlock / NCK / SIMLock code is not free. Its charge is only 2.38 USD. Payment method is PayPal, Payza, and perfect money.
- How to Unlock Alcatel one touch 4g L850v (Surfline Ghana)?
- How to Unlock Alcatel Y855v Surfline Ghana Mobile WiFi Router?
- After Unlocking of Alcatel Y855 Router Not able to Create a New Profile