How to sim unlock LG C1200? | LG Unlocking
SIM unlock code of all LG is available, means LG C1200 can be unlocked easily with unlock code. It is fast and secure way to unlock the phone by IMEI. You can unlock all LG C1200 devices from any network. Once the restriction is removed, you can use all GSM simcards on your phone.
To unlock your phone, we need only 15-digits IMEI. You can find the 15-digit correct IMEI by dialing *#06# on the phone.
Unlocking of the LG C1200 by code does not avoid warranty. It is recommended method by manufacturer of LG to unlock the phone by code.
The unlock code of LG C1200 comes from the database of manufacturer or network provider, means it will work 100%.
Once the order is placed, you will get all levels of factory unlock code (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK) of LG C1200 phone.
Note : All the new T-Mobile, AT&T USA and MetroPCS USA phones come with Unlock App pre-installed. These phones can not be unlocked by a code. You need to order Device Unlock App to unlock these phones.
How to Unlock LG C1200?
1. Switch OFF the LG C1200 phone.
2. Insert any other network provider simcard.
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. It will prompt for simlock / NCK / SIM Network Unlock PIN.
5. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
6. Now your LG C1200 phone is unlocked permanently.
1. For the latest LG smartphone, switch ON the with the original SIM card.
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (Note: If phone model is LG KB936 then combination will be *936#. If device model is KU999 then combination will be *999#).
3. A menu will pop up >> select SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter the NCK which is provided by routerunlock.com and hit OK.
5. Your phone may automatically reboot.
Now you have successfully unlocked the LG C1200 phone.
Have any question, let us know before placing the order.
Also check supported networks to unlock your LG C1200 by code : View Brands.