How to Unlock Huawei E5577Es-932? | Huawei Unlocking
For all Huawei, the SIM unlock code is available, meaning Huawei E5577Es-932 can easily be unlocked with the unlock code. This is an easy and safe way through IMEI to unblock Huawei. You can unlock all Huawei E5577Es-932 devices worldwide on any network. You can use all GSM SIM cards anywhere in the world, regardless of region, once the restriction has been removed.
Only a 15-digit IMEI is necessary to unlock your phone/modem/router. By calling *#06# on the phone, the 15-digit IMEI can be found. For a modem/router, from its settings, you can verify the correct IMEI.
The unlocking of the Huawei E5577Es-932 by code does not prevent warranty. This is the method recommended by the maker of Huawei to unlock by code. The unlocking code for Huawei E5577Es-932 is from the manufacturer’s or network provider’s database, which means it will work 100%. Depending on the phone, you can get up to 04 codes for Huawei E5577Es-932 from the database, including:-
NCK – Network code for eliminating the primary network restriction of Huawei E5577Es-932.
SPCK - Service Provider Code or Subset Unlock PIN to delete the network cap from the network subset (e.g., Tesco in Great Britain).
SIMLock Block Unlock Reset Key – If you have already attempted to use too many wrong codes on your Huawei E5577Es-932, a reset key is used to reset the phone code counter.
Note:If you order the Huawei modem/router unlock code, you'll just get NCK (Unlock Code).
How to Unlock Huawei E5577Es-932?
1. Turn Huawei E5577Es-932 off.
2. Insert a separate Network Provider SIM card (ex. For a Vodafone device, a T-Mobile SIM card may be used).
3. Switch ON.
4. The simlock / NCK / SIM network unlock PIN prompt will appear.
5. Type the unlock code supplied by routerunlock.com.
6. Now, your Huawei E5577Es-932 is permanently unblocked.
Note: If the phone does not accept the first code, then enter the last code. Confirm unsuccessful message will appear. Now enter the unlock code again.
Unlocking Instructions for a Modem / Router
1. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider and connect to the PC with a USB cable.
2. Open virtual CD-ROM and install the modem software/drivers (if connected to PC with a USB cable the first time).
3. Run the software / WebUI of the modem from the Desktop shortcut.
4. If prompted, login into the device.
5. Now, it will redirect to the unlocking page and prompt you for an NCK.
6. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
7. Now Huawei E5577Es-932 is unlocked successfully.
Have any question, let us know before placing the order.
Also check supported networks to unlock your Huawei E5577Es-932 by code : View Brands.