Using any sim on Alcatel EE120 locked with the Morocco - Maroc Telecom network can seem like a tough job. It becomes quite easy and organized with appropriate advice. In general, Alcatel EE120 is connected by mobile operators like Morocco - Maroc Telecom or any other similar network type. If you wish to change the GSM carrier on your phone, you must unlock it from the existing GSM network.
There are a few manageable steps you need to follow exactly to adapt any SIM on your Alcatel EE120.
After fulfilling all the criteria required by the checkout process, you will receive an email from the RouterUnlock.com team. That email consists of an unlock code and other details, including instructions related to unlocking the network. Put that unlock code and free your phone, locked with the Morocco - Maroc Telecom network.
This is the simplest and convenient method to free your Alcatel EE120 from the Morocco - Maroc Telecom network's restriction.
How long should we wait to unlock the Alcatel EE120?
How do I unlock Morocco - Maroc Telecom Alcatel EE120 phone?
1. Shutdown the phone Morocco - Maroc Telecom Alcatel EE120.
2. Turn on the phone with any other Simcard network supplier.
3. Alcatel EE120 phone will prompt you to enter the SIM network unlock PIN/NCK number.
4. Type the unlock code supplied by routerunlock.com.
5. Your phone Morocco - Maroc Telecom Alcatel EE120 is now permanently released.
Please feel free to contact us before ordering.