ZTE V5S has been launched in China and also available for international shipping with a price US $169.99.
The V5S is equipped with 8GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 64Gb of microSD card. It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The smartphone measures 162 x 82.4 x 9.3 mm and weighs 200gms with battery. It comes with 1MP front-facing camera for Skype Video Calls and also houses an 8 mega pixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and Flash Light.
Connectivity options include ZTE V5S; 3G, 2G, Dual Sim (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+, GPS, A-GPS, EPO, FM radio, DOLBY and 3.5mm ear-jack. It supports Gravity, Proximity, Light and Magnetic sensors. The phone comes with non-removable 3200mAh.
Key specifications of ZTE V5S :
- 5.7 inch HD IPS-LCD Capcitive Multi-Touch display with 16 Million color depth
- 720×1280 pixels resolution
- MediaTek MT6589T 1.5Ghz Quad Core processor
- PowerVR SGX544MP GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 9.3 mm thin
- Weight 200gms
- 1MP front-facing camera
- 8 mega pixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and Flash Light
- 3G, 2G, Dual Sim (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, WiFi, EDGE, GPRS
- UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+, GPS, A-GPS, EPO, FM radio, DOLBY and 3.5mm ear-jack
- 3200mAh battery
The ZTE V5S can be purchased in only Black colour.