ZTE unveils a new smartphone, dubbed V5 Max. It is available in China with a price US $199 (About Rs 12000).
The V5 Max is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit 4G LTE 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor with Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 2GB RAM and houses 16GB of internal storage, that is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It boasts 13 Megapixel rear camera with F2.2 aperture and NeoVision 4.0. It also sports a 5 Megapixel front-facing camera for selfies.
With a 3100mAh battery, the ZTE V5 Max supports dual micro-SIM cards and both slot features 4G LTE network. It measures 153.5 x 77.2 x 9.7 mm dimensions and weighs 180gms. It supports Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, Light and G-Sensors.
In terms of connectivity options, the phablet include; FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, Hotspot, Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, micro-USB 2.0, OTA, GPS and A-GPS.
Key specifications of ZTE V5 Max :
- Nubia UI 2.0 base on Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD HD (1280×720 pixels) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit 4G LTE 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 13 Megapixel rear camera
- 5 Megapixel front-facing
- 3100mAh battery
- dual micro-SIM cards with 4G LTE
- 9.7 mm thin
- weighs 180gms
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, Hotspot, Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, micro-USB 2.0, OTA, GPS and A-GPS