ZTE Star 2 with 4G LTE support launched in China for CNY 2,499 (about US $401 or Rs. 25346).
The Star 2 comes with only single micro-SIM slot and features 4G. It has 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage with expansion slot. The smartphone houses a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and a 5-secondary camera at the front with f/2.2 aperture and 88 degree wide angle lens.
The ZTE Star 2 sports a 2300 mAH Li-pol battery. Connectivity options include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB OTG, GPS and A-GPS. It measures 140.5×69.2×6.9 mm and no official word about weight. It supports proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and compass sensors.
Key specifications of ZTE Star 2 :
- 5-inch IPS OGS HD touchscreen display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1080×1920 pixels resolution
- 2.3GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801) processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS
- MiFavor 3.0 UI
- single micro-SIM slot with 4G LTE
- 2GB RAM / 16 GB ROM
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 5-front camera
- 2300 mAH Li-pol battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB OTG, GPS and A-GPS
- 6.9 mm thin