Similar to MF60, ZTE had launched MF65 mobile WiFi router. It is a 3G mobile hotspot that supports HSDPA download up to 21Mbps and upload limit is 5.76Mbps. It can connect up to 10 WiFi users simultaneously, means up to 10 users can connect to the internet at a time. It can be accessed through WebUI. It supports SMS and also there is a microSD card slot that can be upgraded with up to 32GB of a memory card.
The MF65 features HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS 2100/1900/900 (850)MHz and EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz operating frequency bands. It has an OLED display that indicates the information about the battery, WiFi, network, etc.
The ZTE MF65 supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and has a built-in antenna. It also supports AP/STA, Multi-SSID, WPS, and IPv6. The device measures 102 × 50 × 13.7 mm and packs a 1500mAH battery. It can be operated on Win8, Win7, Windows XP, Vista, Linux, and Mac OS.
ZTE MF65 availability by Country and Network
|Austria||Ingram Micro, Tech Data, Yesss|
|Bangladesh||GP, Satphone, Teletalk|
|Malaysia||Power Cellular, U Mobile, Ingens, Maxis|
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs. The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF65 MiFi Router?
1. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
2. Connect to PC using USB cable or WiFi.
3. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
4. Install on your PC.
5. Now it will open the default web page of the device (192.168.1.1).
6. Login to the device with admin/password.
7. It should redirect you to the unlocking page.
If not, then search option under Settings for SIMLock / NCK.
8. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com and press Enter from the keyboard.
9. Once the device will accept the code, it will start showing the signal of inserted SIM card.
10. Now create a new profile in the unlocked ZTE MF65 and connect to the internet.