The ZTE Maven is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400) processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display with 480×854 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32 GB of microSD card. The handset runs the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and is backed by a 2100mAH battery that is rated for 10 hrs of talk-time and up to 15 days of standby.
The Maven smartphone houses a 5-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, FOTA, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, AGPS/GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has single SIM slot.
ZTE Maven Smartphone Specifications :
- 4.5-inch IPS display
- 1.2GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400) CPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- single SIM
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 0.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2100mAH battery
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA, FOTA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, AGPS/GPS
- 5.31 x 2.60 x 0.39 inch dimensions
- 4.71 ounces weight