ZTE has launched Grand X Max Plus in USA through Cricket carrier. It can be purchased for $200 with no annual contract (monthly plans start at $40).
The Grand X Max Plus comes with Adreno 305 GPU and 2GB of RAM, that runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box. It has 16GB internal storage which is expandable (up to 32GB microSD card). The phone houses a 13-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and also sports a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie.
The Grand X Max+ is fueled by a 3200 mAh Li-Ion battery, that is rated for up to 6 h 30 min of talk-time and up to 860 hrs of standby time. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 162.1 x 83.1 x 7.9 mm and weight is 171.8 gms.
Key specifications of ZTE Grand X Max Plus :
- 3G HSPA+
- 6-inch IPS display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 chipset
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A7) processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 16GB internal storage
- 13-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3200 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.9 mm thin
- weight 171.8 gms