The ZTE Grand S II is a single-SIM supported smartphone and features a 5.5-inch full-HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels) display, which is powered by a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. It houses a 13MP rear camera and also 5MP front-facing camera on-board for good quality selfies. It supports accelerometer, e-compass, proximity and light sensors.
The Grand S II comes with 2GB RAM and also inbuilt storage capacity of 16 GB, which can be further expanded with up to 32GB of microSD card. The handset runs now dated Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS with ZTE’s Mifavor UI and motion control gestures. Connectivity options on the phone includes CDMA, GSM, 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, AGPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm sound-jack and micro-USB.
The ZTE Grand S II is backed by a 2500mAh battery, but details about talk-time and standby time. It measures 15.7 x 0.8 x 7.7 cm and weighs 120 gms with battery. It is currently available in only silver variant colour.
Specifications of ZTE Grand S II :
- single-SIM (GSM / CDMA with 3G)
- 5.5-inch full-HD IPS touchscreen display
- 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM
- 16 GB ROM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS with ZTE’s Mifavor UI and motion control gestures
- CDMA, GSM, 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, AGPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm sound-jack and micro-USB
- 2500mAh battery
- 0.8cm thickness
- weight 120 gms