Zopo ZP999 has been launched in China and will be shipped to another countries later. For international users, it has been priced at US $419 according to the Gizchina.
The ZP999 is powered by a Mediatek MT6595M 2GHz Octa Core processor, clubbed with 450 MHz PowerVR Series6 G6200 graphics core and coupled with 3GB RAM. It comes with 32GB of internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 64GB via SD card.
In terms of connectivity options, the Zopo ZP999 includes; Dual SIM, 3G, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Gesture Controls, Quick Wake, Hot Knot, tethering, hotspot and 3.5mm ear-jack. It is backed by a 2700mAh battery.
The ZP999 houses a 14 mega-pixel rear camera with F2.0, while there is built-in 5 mega-pixel front-facing camera is on-board for selfies. All these hardware’s are packed with a dimensions of 151.6 x 76.3 x 9.2mm.
Key specifications of Zopo ZP999 :
- 5.5-inch touchscreen display with Sapphire glass
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with Zopo UI on the top
- Mediatek MT6595M 2GHz Octa Core processor
- 450 MHz PowerVR Series6 G6200 graphics core
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- Dual SIM, 3G, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Gesture Controls, Quick Wake, Hot Knot, tethering, hotspot and 3.5mm ear-jack
- 2700mAh battery
- 14 mega-pixel rear camera with F2.0 aperture
- 5 mega-pixel front-facing camera
- 9.2mm thin