Zen mobile is expanding the range of smartphones in India, and has launched Ultrafone 303 Power Plus. The phone is listed in the company website without any price tag.
According to the official website, the Ultrafone 303 Power+ sports a 10.1 cm(4-inches) FWVGA (480*850 pixels) touchscreen display. It houses 5-megapixel primary rear camera with flash and also an 1.3MP front-facing snapper with auto-focus for video calling and selfie. It is fuelled by a 2200mAH battery.
In terms of connectivity options; FM Radio and Bluetooth with A2DP profile is also included in Zen Ultrafone 303 Power Plus. This smartphone has proximity and G-sensor.
Key specifications of Zen Ultrafone 303 Power Plus :
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 1.3GHz Dual Core processor
- 256MB RAM
- 2GB ROM, expandbale up to 32GB
- dual-SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 10.1 cm(4-inches) FWVGA (480*850 pixels) touchscreen display
- 5-megapixel primary rear camera with flash
- 1.3MP front-facing snapper with auto-focus
- 2200mAH battery
- FM Radio and Bluetooth with A2DP profile i
- proximity and G-sensor
The handset will be available in India in Black variant colour with less than Rs 4000.