The Zen Ultrafone 105 Plus is running on too old Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. It sports a 3.5-inches HVGA (320*480 pixels) touchscreen display and supports proximity sensor. It is powered by a 1GHz Dual Core processor with 256MB of RAM. The phone comes with 2GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 32GB via an external microSD card.
The Ultrafone 105 Plus supports dual-SIM (mini-SIM) with dual standby, but features only 2G network. It houses a 2.0 Mega Pixel rear-facing camera with flash and also a VGA front-facing camera onboard for selifes. It is backed by a 1350 mAh battery and connectivity options include; WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm ear-jack, and FM Radio.
Key specifications of Zen Ultrafone 105 Plus :
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 3.5-inches HVGA touchscreen display
- 320*480 pixels resolution
- 1GHz Dual Core processor
- 256MB RAM
- 2GB ROM
- dual-SIM (mini-SIM) with dual standby
- 2G network
- 2.0 Mega Pixel rear-facing camera with flash
- 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 1350 mAh battery
- WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm ear-jack, and FM Radio
The Zen Ultrafone 105 Sport is available with 3 classy battery panel colors: Ferrari Red and Spring Yellow and Satin White! So use the one that matches your style the most.