Zebronics latest flagship Data Card Sonic 3.5G is available via e-commerce online website with a price of Rs 1120.
According to the official website of Zebronics, the Sonic 3.5G dongle supports HSPA and in HSDPA network, the device can provide up to 7.2 Mbps download or 5.76 Mbps maximum upload speed in HSUPA. Alongside HSPA, the modem supports EDGE and GPRS also.
Frequency bands GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and UMTS 2100MHz are supported by sonic device. It has built-in internal UMTS/GSM antenna, comes in form of USB, supports USB 2.0 high speed. The Sonic 3.5G dongle has SIM card, supports standard 6 pin SIM.
Measuring the Zebronics Sonic 3.5G data-card, its dimension is 33 x 25 x 10 mm (LxWxH), weighs <30 gm. It comes with a virtual CD ROM, just plug the device to PC and play with internet.
Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher (only support INTEL platform) operating systems are supported by Sonic 3.5G modem.
Along with PIN, the Sonic device features SMS, Phonebook, APN auto management, PhoneBook VCard version 2.1/3.0. The Sonic 3.5G boast a memory card slot also, can be upgraded up to 16 GB with an external microSD card.
The main features and specifications of Zebronics Sonic 3.5G Data-Card :
- HSDPA – Up to 7.2 Mbps DL and 5.76 Mbps UL
- UMTS – Up to 7.2 Mbps DL and 5.76 Mbps UL
- EDGE – 3GPP Release 4, Multislot class 12, up to 237 Kbps
- GPRS – 3GPP Release 4, Multislot class 10, up to 85.6 Kbps
- WCDMA – Power class 3
- GPRS – 850/900 Power class 4
- EDGE – 850/900/1800/1900 Power class E2
- Windows2000/XP/VISTA/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher (only support INTEL platform)
- MicroSD card 16 GB