According to the company, the Xolo Win Q1000 is a dual-SIM 3G phone and is powered by a MSM 8212 Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, alongside 1.2 GHz Quad Core CPU. It is further coupled with Qualcomm MSM8212 Snapdragon 200 GPU that is clocked at 400MHz.
The Win Q1000 features a 5-inch IPS display (720 x 1280 pixels) with 294 PPI pixels of density and 256 K colour depth. The handset screen is 5-point touch supported. It houses an 8MP AF rear snapper with flash (1080p recording), while there is 2-megapixel front camera is available for selfie and video chatting.
In terms of connectivity options, the Xolo Win Q1000 include GPS / Assisted GPS, micro USB v2.0, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN, WiFi hotspot and 3.5 mm sound jack. Notably, there is no word about FM Radio. The handset runs on Windows OS 8.1, has accelerometer and proximity sensors.
Along with 1GB of RAM, the Win Q1000 is also equipped with 8GB expandable internal storage (up to 32GB microSD card).
Under the 143 x 71.3 x 8.8 mm hood, the Xolo Win Q1000 packs a 2200 mAh battery. It is rated to deliver up to 530 hours (2G) / 500 hours (3G) standby, up to 32 Hours (2G) / up to 12 Hours (3G) talk-time, up to 4.7 Hours browsing on 3G, and up to 6.5 Hours browsing on WiFi.
Xolo Win Q1000 specifications
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- MSM 8212 Qualcomm Snapdragon processor / 1.2 GHz Quad Core CPU
- Qualcomm MSM8212 Snapdragon 200 GPU
- 5-inch IPS HD touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution / 294 PPI pixels of density / 256 K colour depth
- 8MP AF rear snapper with flash (1080p recording) / 2-megapixel front camera
- GPS / Assisted GPS, micro USB v2.0, Bluetooth v4.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN, WiFi hotspot and 3.5 mm sound jack
- Windows OS 8.1
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 8.8 mm thickness
- 2200 mAh battery
The Xolo Win Q1000 comes in black, white and yellow variant colours for Rs. 8,499 in India.