Xolo has launched a new flagship smartphone, the Q900s Plus. It can be purchased in India for Rs. 8,299 (roughly 133 USD).
The Q900s Plus has MSM 8212 Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset, and powered by a Quad Core 1.2 GHz processor. It has Qualcomm Adreno 302 GPU and 1 GB of RAM. It is a dual (WCDMA+GSM) phone, that runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box. The internal storage of 8GB is also further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card.
The Xolo Q900s Plus houses an 8 MP PureCel rear sensor with 1080p HD recording, Auto Focus and Flash; while it also boasts 2 MP front camera for selfies and video calling. The handset is backed by a only 1800 mAh Li-Pol battery, but it is rated for talk-time up to 14 hrs and standby time up to 246 hrs in 3G network.
Connectivity options include Q900s Plus; FM Radio, WiFi, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, A-GPS, and 3G. It measures 135.8 x 67.2 x 7.2 mm dimensions and weighs 100 gms. It supports ambient light, proximity, accelerometer and magnetometer sensor.
Key specifications of Xolo Q900s Plus :
- 4.7-inch HD IPS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 312 PPI
- OGS technology, Scratch Resistant Dragon Trail Glass, supports 5 fingers touch
- MSM 8212 Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset
- Quad Core 1.2 GHz processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 302 GPU
- 1 GB RAM
- dual (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 8GB ROM
- 8 MP PureCel rear sensor with 1080p HD recording, Auto Focus and Flash
- 2 MP front camera
- 1800 mAh Li-Pol battery
- 3G HSPA+, FM Radio, WiFi, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, A-GPS
- 7.2 mm thin