Xolo has officially launched Q710s with a tag price Rs 6999, and the smartphone is also listed in the company website of India.
The Xolo Q710s supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality, and display is 2 point touch supported. The smartphone runs Android v4.4.2 KitKat, houses an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus, and also a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera onboard for operating video calling.
The Q710s phone supports Accelerometer, Ambient Light, and Proximity sensors. In terms of connectivity options, the device includes USB 2.0 Hi Speed, Bluetooth V4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot, WLAN, GPS with AGPS, FM radio and 3.5mm sound-jack. It comes with 8GB of internal storage and further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Xolo Q710s is backed by a 2000mAH battery, which is according to the company can provide total standby time (3G) up to 600 hours and talk time (3G) up to 12 Hour. It measures 135 x 67 x 8.85 mm dimensions, but no word about its weight.
Key specifications of Xolo Q710s :
- MediaTek MTK 6582M 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- 416 MHz Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution, 245 PPI and 256 K colour depth
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android v4.4.2 KitKat
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- USB 2.0 Hi Speed, Bluetooth V4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot
- WLAN, GPS with AGPS, FM radio and 3.5mm sound-jack
- 8GB ROM
- 2000mAH battery
- 8.85 mm thin
The Xolo Q710s would be available in Black and White variant colours.