Xolo Q610s was expected to be launched in India, and now it is official with a tag price Rs 7499.
Xolo Q610s smartphone is successor of Q600, that was launched back in May. Notably, Q600 was also launched with a tag price Rs 7499. It sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) On-cell IPS display. It is powered by an 1.3Ghz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 416MHz Mali-400 MP2 GPU and running on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS.
Xolo Q610s houses a 5MP rear camera and also a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage, which is expandable with external memory card (up to 32GB). It is packed with 1700 mAh battery with leather-like back cover.
Q610S is Dual SIM (Dual Standby) handset, measures 128 x 64.3 x 9.3 mm. 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS are main connectivity options of this smartphone. It will be available in black colour variant.
Key Specs of Xolo Q610s :
- 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen IPS display
- 480 x 854 pixels of resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- 416MHz Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- 5MP camera with LED Flash and 1080p video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 128 x 64.3 x 9.3 mm Dimensions
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 1700 mAh battery