Xolo has silently listed the Q600-Club in its official website of India, price at Rs. 6,499.
The dual-SIM 3G smartphone Xolo Q600-Club is powered by a MediaTek’s MTK 6582M chipset and 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor with 512MB of RAM. It is equipped with 4GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Q600-Club comes with Mali 400 MP2 GPU and measures 131.5 x 66 x 97 mm. The handset feature a 4.5-inch IPS (480 x 854 pixels / 218 PPI pixels of density) touchscreen display and is running on Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box.
The Q600-Club houses a 5MP auto-focus rear shooter (1080p FHD recording) with flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for operator video calling. The primary camera features Image Stabilization, Scene detection &
tuning, Face recognition, Panaroma, Geo tagging, best shot, Smile shot , HDR, “V” Capture, and Face beauty.
The Xolo Q600-Club supports accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensors. Connectivity specs include 3.5mm ear jack, GPS / A-GPS, micro-USB v2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN and Wi-Fi hotspot. However, there is no word about FM Radio.
The Q600-Club is fueled by a 1800 mAh Li-ion battery, which is according to the company rated for up to 338.98 hours (2G) / 382.97 hours (3G) standby, up to 19.69 hours (2G) / 8.67 hours (3G) talk-time or up to 5.77 hours on 3G network.
Xolo Q600-Club specifications
- MediaTek’s MTK 6582M chipset / 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 97 mm thickness
- 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display
- 480 x 854 pixels resolution / 218 PPI pixels of density
- Android v4.4.2 KitKat Operating system
- 5MP auto-focus rear shooter (1080p FHD recording) with flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm ear jack, GPS / A-GPS, micro-USB v2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN and Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 1800 mAh Li-ion battery
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
The Xolo Q600-Club will be available in India with a price Rs. 6,499 for white variant.