Xolo has silently listed the Q600-Club in its official website of India, price at Rs. 6,499.
The Q600-Club comes with Mali 400 MP2 GPU and measures 131.5 x 66 x 97 mm. The handset feature a 4.5-inch IPS (480 x 854 pixels / 218 PPI pixels of density) touchscreen display and is running on Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box.
The Q600-Club houses a 5MP auto-focus rear shooter (1080p FHD recording) with flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for operator video calling. The primary camera features Image Stabilization, Scene detection &
tuning, Face recognition, Panaroma, Geo tagging, best shot, Smile shot , HDR, “V” Capture, and Face beauty.
The Xolo Q600-Club supports accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensors. Connectivity specs include 3.5mm ear jack, GPS / A-GPS, micro-USB v2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN and Wi-Fi hotspot. However, there is no word about FM Radio.
The Q600-Club is fueled by a 1800 mAh Li-ion battery, which is according to the company rated for up to 338.98 hours (2G) / 382.97 hours (3G) standby, up to 19.69 hours (2G) / 8.67 hours (3G) talk-time or up to 5.77 hours on 3G network.
Xolo Q600-Club specifications
- MediaTek’s MTK 6582M chipset / 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 97 mm thickness
- 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display
- 480 x 854 pixels resolution / 218 PPI pixels of density
- Android v4.4.2 KitKat Operating system
- 5MP auto-focus rear shooter (1080p FHD recording) with flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm ear jack, GPS / A-GPS, micro-USB v2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN and Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 1800 mAh Li-ion battery
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
The Xolo Q600-Club will be available in India with a price Rs. 6,499 for white variant.