Earlier leaked Xolo LT2000 tablet through GFX benchmark is now available in India market as smartphone. It is listed in the company website with a tag price Rs. 9,999.
The LT2000 measures 74.8 x 115 x 7.8 mm and no word about its weight. It supports dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby functionality. The handset sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution and 267 PPI pixels of density. The display comes with Scratch Resistant Dragontrail Glass protection.
Xolo LT2000 is running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and further it is upgradable with Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. Connectivity options include Assisted GPS, 3.5mm ear-jack, micro-USB v2.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Wi-Fi hotspot. The phone houses an 8 MP auto-focus rear snapper with BSI2 sensor and flash. There is also a 2MP front-facing shooter is available for video calling and selfies.
The LT2000 supports accelerometer, magnetometer, ambient light and proximity sensors. It is also backed by a big 2920 mAh Li-ion battery, that is according to the official website rated for up to 760 hours (2G) / up to 693 Hours (3G) / up to 559.3 Hours (4G) standby or up to 30.28 Hours (2G) / up to 17.14 Hours (3G) talk-time or up to 5.87 Hours browsing on 4G connectivity.
Xolo LT2000 specifications
- LTE TDD 2300 MHz and LTE FDD 1800 MHz bands
- MSM 8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset / Quad Core 1.2 GHz CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM / 8GB ROM
- 7.8 mm thickness
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution / 267 PPI pixels density
- Scratch Resistant Dragontrail Glass protection
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Assisted GPS, 3.5mm ear-jack, micro-USB v2.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Wi-Fi hotspot
- 8 MP auto-focus rear snapper with BSI2 sensor and flash/ 2 MP front-facing camer
- 2920 mAh Li-ion battery