The Xolo Cube is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core (MTK 6582M) processor and coupled with 1GB LPDDR3 of RAM. It features a 5-inch HD IPS OGS Dragontrail touchscreen display with 720×1280 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of memory card .
The Cube smartphone houses an 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with flash and also boasts a 2 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Xolo Cube Smartphone Specifications :
- 5-inch HD IPS OGS Dragontrail display
- 720×1280 pixels
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core (MTK 6582M) CPU
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with flash
- 2 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2100mAh battery with 25% extended battery performance
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 143 x 71 x 6.9 mm dimensions